RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and, consequently, the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give any justification and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 5.1 above, the Customer must send MAK-IS a communication to this effect, within the period indicated, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or use the form included for this purpose on the Site, or submit a statement explicitly stating his or her decision to cancel the contract. In the event that the withdrawal is made using the form on the Site, the consumer will receive a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to MAK-IS at his or her own expense within 14 (fourteen) days following the withdrawal itself, to the following address:
For all orders sent from European Union countries, the delivery address is as follows:
MAK-IS s.r.o, Pod Zlatym Brehom 40, 949 01 Nitra, Slovakia
- The goods must be returned in perfect condition, with all their components and in their original packaging (envelopes and wrapping), stored and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and check their nature, characteristics and size, according to the normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the conditions mentioned below:
- The goods must be returned in perfect condition,
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the entire product purchased; indeed, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg accessories, complements, etc ...) ;
- in order for withdrawal to be possible, the product must be integrated and returned in its original packaging with all its parts (including the packaging and any documentation and accessory supplies: labels, tags, seals, etc...) ;
- the shipping costs (and possible customs duties, if any) for the return of the good will be the exclusive responsibility of the Customer.
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt at the address indicated by MAK-IS, is made under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, MAK-IS will notify the Customer, allowing him to immediately forward his claim to the carrier of his choice and obtain the corresponding refund; the product will then be made available to the Customer and the request for withdrawal will be cancelled at the same time;
- MAK-IS will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in connection with the return shipment.
- MAK-IS, without prejudice to the provisions of Terms and conditions, will reimburse the Customer the full amount already paid, excluding any additional shipping costs, within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, through a procedure for refunding the amount debited, using the same payment method that the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs due as a consequence of this refund. MAK-IS may suspend the refund until receipt of the returned product, i.e., until the Customer demonstrates that the product has been shipped correctly, if this has been done previously.
- The Customer will, in any event, be liable for any reduction in the value of the product due to handling of the product other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the product in question.
MAK-IS may therefore withhold from the amount to be refunded to the Customer the amount resulting from the said reduction in the value of the product.