DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND RELATED COSTS
- The Products purchased will be processed the next working day and delivered to the address indicated by the Customer on the Order within 3-4 working days of acceptance of the Order by MAK-IS, at the cost specifically indicated on the Site before the Order is sent. MAK-IS reserves the right to accept or refuse deliveries. In any case, for deliveries to be made outside European Union, shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
- For deliveries requested to countries outside the European Union, any customs duties will be charged to the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of his own country beforehand to check the costs and possible import limits.
- The delivery times indicated by MAK-IS are to be considered as purely indicative and a delay, as well as any delivery made in several split shipments, shall not entitle the Customer to refuse delivery or to claim compensation or damages.
- At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is obliged to insure :
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the transport document.
- that the packaging is integral, that it is neither damaged, wet or altered in any way, in particular with regard to the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
- Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or the non-correspondence of the number of packages or indications must be immediately noted by indicating them specifically on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the carrier.
- Any problems relating to the material integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the procedures set out in this document.